Thank you Never Less Than Everything for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am usually very prompt with my responses to comments and requests, but I was away from home in another US state for 9 days and my time on the computer was limited. In the next few days I should be caught up on writing and reading posts. I am inspired by your posts and your unconditional love for Ben.
My response to your questions –
1. Do you keep a diary or journal?
No, I always wanted to and regret that I have not
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
3. Do you have any pets?
A dog named ‘Roxy’
4. Tell us about one thing that really gets your goat…
Drivers who do not use their blinker when turning or changing traffic lanes
5. Who would you invite to a celebrity dinner party. List 5, alive or not…
Diana Ross, Princess Diana, Elvis Presley, Lucille Ball, Channing Tatum
6. Brain dump… what is one your mind right now?
Trying to think of who to invite to my celebrity dinner party
7. What is your most annoying bad habit?
Being direct when talking – no candy coating here, I tell it like I see it
My nominees –
My questions to my nominees –
- Is there anything you would change about yourself?
- Do you have a favorite movie?
- If you could do a repeat in life, what would it be?
- Who inspires you?
- What music do you listen to and why?