Thank you ‘Charles French Words Reading And Writing‘ for nominating me for this award. Charles is a lover of books and encourages everyone to continue to write and continue to read – and read his posts; they are full of interesting information.
My blog, I started a little over 6 months ago. As indicated in my ‘About Me’ page “The difference is this is my life that I am writing about. Maybe someone else can relate, and with my writings it may help them with their life. Then again with my writings, maybe I am just helping myself.”
And this, my friends is what is occurring – I am helping myself – to let go of past issues that have weighed me down – and to look forward to a new me in a new chapter of my life.
My piece of advice to fellow bloggers is to write what is on your mind and in your heart. And also, check your WordPress Comments Spam folder; you never know what you may find there. This is where I found Charles’ nomination to me for this award. Sorry Charles so late on this response.
Rules of the Blogger Recognition Award:
- Post an image of the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and their blog, and link back to that blog.
- Explain briefly how you started your blog.
- Give a piece of advice to fellow bloggers.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award–as many as you wish, and notify them of their nomination.
My Nominees –