Very cool – I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by my friend laurel over at myjourneyintodarkness.
She has a very interesting blog that displays the following ‘This is the story of a life wasted on a lying, cheating, disease-giving, narcissistic husband.’
Please go visit her blog, you will not be disappointed.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like.
- Let them know you nominated them.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
- What is the strangest, most unexplainable thing that has ever happened to you?
Years ago I was taking a nap and woke up in a corn field in Kansas! Seriously, many people say I am strange therefore unexplainable.
- A candy bar or a doughnut?
Oh a candy bar – chocolate, peanut butter – you know like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Would you give mouth to mouth resuscitation to a homeless person?
Absolutely yes! To help save another person’s life would be an honor for me.
- What movie could you watch over and over?
The Sound of Music
- What is something that would be almost impossible for you to give up?
This was a tough question for me to answer, because I feel I could give up any and everything that is a possession. I did like to smoke and I gave that up and I do like to drink, and that would be difficult to give up. So, I would have to say something that is important that I take for granted each and every day. Okay, I know, because of my recent health issue – it would be almost impossible for me to give up my bladder. But, one day I may have to.
- What is the worst punishment you suffered as a child?
My form of punishment was a ping pong paddle!
- When was the last time you lied and to whom? (I hope it wasn’t me.)
Umm, I really do not lie. I am a very honest person which is not necessarily a good trait.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1.What did you do on your last vacation?
2.If you opened a business, what kind would it be?
3.Water skiing or snow skiing?
4.Sunset or Sunrise – why?
5.If you could have an answer to one question about your future – what question would that be?
6.What is the best app you have on your smartphone?
7.If you were reincarnated as a fruit – which one would it be?
NOMINEES: (you are not obligated to accept – no pressure)
Cheryl over at Cheryl “Cheffie Cooks” Wiser
Chevvy over at Chevvy’s Studio
Paula over at Never A Dull Bling
Paula over at sanseilife
Sarah over at Secret Art Expedition